Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New from Texas

GordonE9

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,
I'm Michael and the new owner of a 2022 Atlas Blue ST. I originally went to the dealership to trade a 2019 Mustang GT PP1 for a 2022 Mustang GT PP1, also Atlas Blue. After seeing the ST, and after researching it, I decided to also trade my 2020 VW GTI with fewer than 10000 miles. In over 50yrs of driving, this is my first truck or SUV, and I am very pleased; this thing is a blast! Next week it gets PPF and ceramic coating. Still on the fence between Corsa and Borla; I've had both on several Mustangs(Corsa) and four GTIs(Borla), have to think on it. I'm a 32yr Army retiree along with 12yrs federal law enforcement. I've enjoyed this site for the few days I've browsed it; looking forward to more.

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
Welcome, thank you for your service

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi All,
I'm Michael and the new owner of a 2022 Atlas Blue ST. I originally went to the dealership to trade a 2019 Mustang GT PP1 for a 2022 Mustang GT PP1, also Atlas Blue. After seeing the ST, and after researching it, I decided to also trade my 2020 VW GTI with fewer than 10000 miles. In over 50yrs of driving, this is my first truck or SUV, and I am very pleased; this thing is a blast! Next week it gets PPF and ceramic coating. Still on the fence between Corsa and Borla; I've had both on several Mustangs(Corsa) and four GTIs(Borla), have to think on it. I'm a 32yr Army retiree along with 12yrs federal law enforcement. I've enjoyed this site for the few days I've browsed it; looking forward to more.
Welcome to the forum. I'm also a law enforcement retiree after 44 yrs of service. My last 15 years was with a Federal Law Enforcement Agency. You will love the ST I know I do. There is just something about Atlas Blue.

Reactions
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Reactions
Welcome aboard!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome!