Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New from NJ about to take delivery on a 21 ST!

Reactions
Hey everyone,

Taking delivery of my 2021 ST in carbonized gray on Monday (Presidents Day). ST street pack, Twin moon, Premium tech. Opted to get the wheel and tire protection also. I always do for my other cars.

Very excited as I am coming from an underwhelming VW Atlas.

I plan on getting a tune and borla or corsa exhaust ASAP! I already posted on the wanted threads so if you are looking to get rid of one, PM me.

Side note: I'm trying to find a member who has a white color ST with a BORLA exhaust and a tune. They take their car to FLEMINGTON, NJ FORD. That is all I know. My salesmen said there is one guy but he can't give me his name so if you know of him or you are him send me a PM. I have some questions about the exhaust and shops to take it to and would like to hear it.

Looking forward to all the great things this thread has to offer!

Reactions
Welcome and I hope you are enjoying your new ST. I am having a blast with mine. My ex is from Wyckoff and I lived in Pequannock Township then in Wayne off of Terhune Dr. lots of nice twisty roads in that area.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Welcome and I hope you are enjoying your new ST. I am having a blast with mine. My ex is from Wyckoff and I lived in Pequannock Township then in Wayne off of Terhune Dr. lots of nice twisty roads in that area.
Haha small world, I live in Wyckoff!
Yes some good driving around here (for NJ).
Used to live in Montville.

Reactions
Haha small world, I live in Wyckoff!
Yes some good driving around here (for NJ).
Used to live in Montville.
West Milford back in the 80's had some of the best roads to haul ass on at night with hairpin and sweeper turns, I used to blast down some of them doing a 120 mph in my 85 Mustang GT. Good times

Reactions
Congrats