Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Atlas Blue ST in the building !!

Hoezay97

Reactions
Just picked up my 21 ST super excited to be here. Thank you all for having me it’s been quite a journey
Anyway been a hemi guy for a bit 6.4L challenger followed by a 5.7L grand cherokee. But now that i need room for car seats i expanded my reach a little bit and found the ST just had all the technology and more of the horses then the comparable Durango. So i had to switch! I must say i love this thing! BB06D662-AAA2-4FDB-B326-8DF345972A79.jpeg

Reactions
Congrats!
If you want to take the next step and get into the Jeep SRT numbers, add a tune and Whipple IC.
This truck has a lot of potential!!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Love the Atlas Blue LOL

OP
H

Hoezay97

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Congrats!
If you want to take the next step and get into the Jeep SRT numbers, add a tune and Whipple IC.
This truck has a lot of potential!!
the more i research the more I’m realizing this! It is the family hauler so I’m trying to take it easy but I’m very tempted! I already have a Borla atak on the way and the cold air intake

the whipple install is intimidating but I’ll probably end up doing it anyway after i get bored