Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Need help locating this part

Al_Maryland

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I have searched high and low for this part on Tasca and this forum. Can anyone give me the part number for this retainer. It's for the splash shield under the engine. TIA 0415212213.jpg

Reactions
Best bet will be your local Ford dealer.

Reactions
Did you ever find this part?

robbcwz

Reactions
Ford wants you to buy the whole $84 panel!!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
My son-in-law needs a replacement one of these too. I have not been able to find it on Ford's site looking at the schematics. Does anyone happen to have a part number for such an item?

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
That looks close assuming the size is correct.

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
I have searched high and low for this part on Tasca and this forum. Can anyone give me the part number for this retainer. It's for the splash shield under the engine. TIA View attachment 5263
There is no part number for those 2 clips. The only way to get those is to buy the underbody shield L1MZ – 6P013–A The clips come with the underbody shield you cannot buy them separately and Ford does not have a part number for them.