Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

NC St experience July 6th

Reactions
Signed up for the class on July 6th in NC. Wondering if anyone else is going on here?

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Got this email today. As of now, no presentation dinner the night before. 1618358604231.png

Reactions
I'll be in the UT class July 27 & 28. I'm looking forward to hearing how your experience is. From what others have said, it is quite fun.

OP
JgST
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Hopefully by July with vaccines etc, everything will be back to normal. I've been vaccinated since beginning of February so I don't really even think about it.

Reactions
Are they doing anymore NC classes? April is the latest ones on the site

Reactions
I am going to Utah in May and for now the full presentation and dinner are still scheduled.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Signed up for mid August in Park City. Hoping I have my foot back in driving order by then.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Are they doing anymore NC classes? April is the latest ones on the site
I'm going to assume that the April dates are the only ones that have openings left.

Reactions
I'm going to assume that the April dates are the only ones that have openings left.
that really stinks if they don’t have anymore there this year, I was going to do it but it looks like it’s sold out