Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

My order’s journey- Complete!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Nice!!
I checked Ordertrack yesterday and I saw I was moved into awaiting shipment. This morning I got Ford’s email and I got the delivery window of September 2nd to the 6th. I live in Minnesota so it’s a 5 hour drive to Chicago. My dealer thinks it will actually be here end of the week. I hope so because my wife is due this week or next. I want us to be able to sign before she’s due!

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #22
Nice!!
I checked Ordertrack yesterday and I saw I was moved into awaiting shipment. This morning I got Ford’s email and I got the delivery window of September 2nd to the 6th. I live in Minnesota so it’s a 5 hour drive to Chicago. My dealer thinks it will actually be here end of the week. I hope so because my wife is due this week or next. I want us to be able to sign before she’s due!
That’s awesome! Congratulations on your order and your baby! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
That’s awesome! Congratulations on your order and your baby! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
Thank you! We are excited to take baby around in the new ST when she comes!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
They are definitely trying to clear these 22s out quickly now so that they can begin the 23s

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #26
They are definitely trying to clear these 22s out quickly now so that they can begin the 23s
Finally! I never thought I’d get to this stage haha.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally! I never thought I’d get to this stage haha.
We aren't too far off on order dates. My order date was 2/28 and mine has just shipped with an expected arrival date around 9/6 at the dealership.

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #28
We aren't too far off on order dates. My order date was 2/28 and mine has just shipped with an expected arrival date around 9/6 at the dealership.
That’s awesome! Congratulations! This gives me hope haha.

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #29
Got my window sticker tonight! I have a blend date for Aug 31st! :)

snoftall

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I just decided to check mine again and it is built; hopefully shipping isn't delayed...still annoyed/upset about the MCS simply being dropped with no notification and a cheap/low-ball credit, but am still looking forward to receiving it. screengrab.png

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #31
I just decided to check mine again and it is built; hopefully shipping isn't delayed...still annoyed/upset about the MCS simply being dropped with no notification and a cheap/low-ball credit, but am still looking forward to receiving it. View attachment 14040
Beautiful color! Hopefully there are no delays. I would think there wouldn’t be because they closed the 2022 order bank early to catch up on orders. So I’ve got my fingers crossed!

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #32
FINALLY BUILT!!! I’m praying that the shipping process doesn’t take too long!

Attachments

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #33
We have shipped! Estimated delivery is Sept 25th to Oct 1st! :)

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #34
Finally, 7 months and 11 days later, my car has finally arrived at the dealership! Never thought this day would come lol. I won’t be able to pick it up until Oct 8th due to work unfortunately but with all the waiting I just did, one more week doesn’t seem so bad! :)
BD1AD6E0-2A9A-40E2-A7F9-655C7233BC4C.jpeg

OP
Cosmicshrimp

Cosmicshrimp

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #35
My car’s journey is complete! Brought the car home yesterday! It has auto/stop start still and the dealership will call me when the parts come in for the rear seat climate controls. I’m extremely happy with the car. It’s amazing to drive and I can’t wait to take it into work tonight haha.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
My car’s journey is complete! Brought the car home yesterday! It has auto/stop start still and the dealership will call me when the parts come in for the rear seat climate controls. I’m extremely happy with the car. It’s amazing to drive and I can’t wait to take it into work tonight haha.
Welcome to the forum enjoy.