Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD MRT H-pipe - Used for about six months

Reactions
Pulled this MRT H-pipe off my ST to replace it with a stock system and a Gibson axle-back kit. Used for about six months, with some discoloration, but it is perfectly usable. Had a great sound and bumped the loudness slightly. The only issue with this one is that MRT tack-welded the clamps in a few spots, so those welds need to be hit with a grinder so the sections of factory pipes can be pulled out (local shop just cut the factory pipes rather than knock the welds off - something I found out after they were done). I just don't have the time to do it myself since I'm in the process of moving, but it should be easy enough to accomplish. These are $275 now, so if anyone wants this for $125 shipped OBO (lower 48 only), it's a way to save a bit of coin. Very high quality piece in 304SS that will last for many more years. Moving soon and don’t really want to haul it with me, so it would be unfortunate if it goes in a scrap bin.

https://www.shopmrt.com/2020-Ford-Explorer-ST-MRT-HiFlow-H-Pipe-p/90r227.htm

IMG-8095.jpg IMG-8096.jpg IMG-8097.jpg IMG-8098.jpg IMG-8099.jpg IMG-8100.jpg

Last edited:
OP
jrgoffin
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
S O L D