Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Michelin Cross Climate 2's

Sarge101st

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I know that this is not the right A/S tire for a vehicle with this performance. If I wasn't going to live in an area that gets snow I'd throw a set of PS4 SUV tires on this thing but I can't. The CC2's are such a good all around A/S that I decided to get those instead of anything else. Has anybody on here run a set of these on their ST? If so what were your thoughts?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I know that this is not the right A/S tire for a vehicle with this performance. If I wasn't going to live in an area that gets snow I'd throw a set of PS4 SUV tires on this thing but I can't. The CC2's are such a good all around A/S that I decided to get those instead of anything else. Has anybody on here run a set of these on their ST? If so what were your thoughts?
Do they even make a size and weight rating for these 2 ton beasts? I heard great things about the CC2.

SeanColin

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
According to Tire Rack CC2's are not rated for the ST. I have a set of Pirelli Scorpion Weather Actives on the wifes Macan and she loves them so I was thinking of going with those. Also read the Vredestien Quatrac Pro's are great tires.

OP
Sarge101st

Sarge101st

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
I may go with the PSAS 4+ instead