Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Massage seats?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
August 22 build and mine did not come with the seats. it did come with autostop/start feature :cautious:

randyknight

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
No secret, below is the link to the TSB that you can let your dealership know about.
https://www.tsbsearch.com/Ford/20-2008
Just looked at the TSB and it looks like that is for the seat bottom. My seat back is popping when the message function is active. Ive actually took my seat out and apart to see where it was coming from. Everything just seemed to be thrown in my seat and not secured. I put cloth tape in several places and secured a few things down and thought i had fixed it but it still pops when in use..

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
There is a TSB for the creaking seats. Had ours repaired and the noise is now gone.

We also love the messaging seats.
Thanks, I will show the TSB to the dealer and see if they are able to fix the issue, they're already replacing the seat frame to the top half of the seat under warranty, because the lumbar makes a thump noise whenever you lean forward, I'm not even a heavy person, there is just no support in these seats.

Walterd

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hi all,
Does anyone experience problems with the seats ? I mean, suddenly the seat driver stop working, meaning that no massage neither any of the function like lumbar to accomodate the seat is working, not from the display settings neither the buttons beside the seat. Passenger seat was working fine, massage and the different positions set ups, but a few hours later the massages has also stopped to work, and at this moment only the possition set up of the passenger seat is working. I really don't understand what is wrong, can it be a SW problem ? I've updated sync to the last version 3.4.22251 few weeks ago but everything was working fine until today !!!!
Please Help !!!

Zim

Reactions
Hi all,
Does anyone experience problems with the seats ? I mean, suddenly the seat driver stop working, meaning that no massage neither any of the function like lumbar to accomodate the seat is working, not from the display settings neither the buttons beside the seat. Passenger seat was working fine, massage and the different positions set ups, but a few hours later the massages has also stopped to work, and at this moment only the possition set up of the passenger seat is working. I really don't understand what is wrong, can it be a SW problem ? I've updated sync to the last version 3.4.22251 few weeks ago but everything was working fine until today !!!!
Please Help !!!
I think I know what you mean, I’ve had that happen but usually next time I go back to the car they work fine. Hasn’t happened in a long time.

Reactions
Hi all,
Please Help !!!
So this started to happen on my 2020 little at a time , first the button on the side of the seat wouldn't work, then the screen stopped controlling the driver seat. Would come and go, then the driver's side heated seat broke. After like 14 days at the dealership they replaced a bunch of modules and pigtails, put the seat back together like crap and it has all worked since then.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST High Perf Package
Also May 22 and have massaging seats. And wow this is by far the most comfortable vehicle I have ever had in my life. These seats are epic!

Walterd

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I think I know what you mean, I’ve had that happen but usually next time I go back to the car they work fine. Hasn’t happened in a long time.
Unfortunately it’s not my case !! 2 days left without working.

Walterd

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So this started to happen on my 2020 little at a time , first the button on the side of the seat wouldn't work, then the screen stopped controlling the driver seat. Would come and go, then the driver's side heated seat broke. After like 14 days at the dealership they replaced a bunch of modules and pigtails, put the seat back together like crap and it has all worked since then.
What a pitty !! Do you know the parts that has been replaced ? I’m from Chile and I’m quite sure the dealership has no clue what the problem would be !!
Tks