Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Magnaflow Exhaust Tips

F=MA

Reactions
Does anyone know if the exhaust tips used by Magnaflow in their Magnaflow #19515 exhaust kit for the Explorer ST are supplied by a third party? I saw some Netami tips on Amazon that were similar. I would like to make a new exhaust tip unit for my Thermal R&D exhaust that more resembles the Magnaflow 19515 exhaust tips using the black chrome finish. Any folks out there with broken Magnaflow #19515 exhaust kits (tips not marked up) that would sell the tips (left and right) cut back before the "Y" as shown below?

magnaflow tip.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer XLT ST
Does anyone know if the exhaust tips used by Magnaflow in their Magnaflow #19515 exhaust kit for the Explorer ST are supplied by a third party? I saw some Netami tips on Amazon that were similar. I would like to make a new exhaust tip unit for my Thermal R&D exhaust that more resembles the Magnaflow 19515 exhaust tips using the black chrome finish. Any folks out there with broken Magnaflow #19515 exhaust kits (tips not marked up) that would sell the tips (left and right) cut back before the "Y" as shown below?

View attachment 10409
All companies go through 3rd party construction. However, reputable dealers don't use second party distributors. They need the manufacturer's markup to make money after all the cost of development.