Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Magnaflow #19515 Exhaust Question

F=MA

Reactions
If you have a Magnaflow #19515 exhaust could you please tell me what is the measured outside diameter of the exhaust tips, what is the minimum gap between the two exhaust tips and the what is the total left to right width of the two exhaust tips.

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG

Last edited:
OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Anyone??

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer XLT ST
The minimum gap shouldn't be a worry as a proper stick welder will tell you. As long as there is no leak no issue. As far as the tips sticking out turning right, turning left, or turning down it's all user preference based on whether your goal is speed or clearance.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I rephrased the request.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer XLT ST
I rephrased the request.
Borla is better but... Your tip diameter should be 2.5 and 3.0 if it is rapid exhaust profile. Tips depending on what you chose should be 4.5 all the way to 7.5 as far as left to right that depends on the make, model, and year of your vehicle and if you're using Y or H.