Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for ideas...

Reactions
@wikedST
Did you paint or aftermarket clip on pieces?

That's just some quick Photoshop work...I would suggest trying some Plasti Dip first to see if you like it, as you can easily remove it if you don't.

F=MA

Reactions
(In a scolding male English computer voice) You should have bought the Rapid Red Explorer ST initially. The desire for red accents is a subliminal symptom of post purchase disatisfaction in your color choice. If it has only been a few weeks, see if you can exchange it for a red one. I too should have picked the Rapid Red ST the first time but it was not available. It was available the second time and I still went with white.

IMG_9014.JPG IMG_4834.JPG IMG_2292.JPG

Taz

Reactions
That's the shade of red I was thinking about. The sides look OK on this one, but I think the black sides would look better on the ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
We should normalize color match wrapping the plastic fenders. The few who’ve done it have sold me on the look.

Blackssr

Reactions
We should normalize color match wrapping the plastic fenders. The few who’ve done it have sold me on the look.
Was it paint? I do not think wrap would adhere that well to the textured plastic. I agree, I love the color matched molding. The ST should had come with smooth colored matched molding like the Jeep Trackhawk, SRT and High Altitude. Definitely gives a cleaner, more performance look.

Boss240

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2019 Audi S4
Take a look at the Subaru Forester Sport and you will see the red accents. Those ideas look too much like the Forester.