Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Lane Centering issues.

Boom808

Reactions
I just had my Steeda drop springs installed. After having the vehicle aligned, the lane centering function has been going haywire. The vehicle is constantly trying to correct itself even though I'm driving perfectly straight. The on/off switch on the turn signal does not make a difference. I have an appointment at the dealership tomorrow. I am hoping that a simple reset will correct this issue. Has anyone else experienced this after a drop and alignment?

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Did you turn on lane centering on steering wheel , next to cruise setting button?
I think the button on the end of the turn signal only turns the driver assist , on and off.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Jim

Reactions
The Lane Centering button on the on the steering wheel will only activate if Intelligent Cruise is active. If Cruise Control is not on and set, the button on the turn signal stalk will turn on/off Lane Keep Assist.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
For whatever reason, sounds like the lane centering needs to be recalibrated. I have a steeda drop too and don't notice anything different. I do notice that the 360degree cameras are off a little bit now--just not big enough to get them recalibrated.