Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Lane Centering fixed.

Tony L

Reactions
For anyone having this same problem-

Since I purchased my ST back in October I’ve had it in the shop three time for the lane centering not working. First time I was told it need a firmware update and there was no known date for when that would be delivered. So I called and complained to Ford Customer Care and after talking to them I was hooked up with a service manager at a different dealership. I had my ST there twice for about 5-6 days each visit. On the second visit there they finally tested the actual button switch cluster and found out that it didn’t work. Once that part was ordered it work fine.

It’s amazing after all my complaining to the service teams and telling them its like the button doesn’t work that it took that long to check something so basic. Ecspecially when everthing else on the ST worked perfectly. Ford Care even reimbursed me for one months payment after I asked them what they were going to do for me to make it right.

I’ve also had issues with my front camera not working and just showing blue on the screen when I turn it on. Intermittently it does work, just not at the time I’d like it to.