Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Labor prices?

Reactions
Ordering a Whipple intercooler, lowering Springs , cat back exhaust... was looking for some advice on what I should expect for professional install cost.

It's been several years since I actually had any kind of shop do any installs for me , if I had the time I would do these items myself but there's simply no way I can juggle it in to my schedule and I'm wanting to get it done relatively quickly. What's a fair amount to be looking for for each one of those items?

Thanks

Reactions
I would expect at least 4 hours for the springs(1 hour per corner). Likely 1-2 hours for the exhaust.

No clue on the whipple, but guessing at least 4 hours if the shop has done it before. I think I have read of guys on here doing them in their garages in 5-6 hours taking their time.

If you bought the parts through the shop you might get a discount on installation labor or parts cost.

OP
Fuzzytip1
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
paid deposit today will post pics when its all in . Professional install quoted 2 hrs for exhaust 6hrs springs and 4 for the cooler. Spring install also includes a alignment