Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS [KY] 2020 Explorer ST

rxryanm

Reactions
Vehicle
19 Mustang GT | 01 SVT Lightning
2020 Explorer ST
41,330.8 miles
$37,499

I think I have the windows sticker floating around, so I'll see if I can't find it and snag a picture. I do have two keys for it and the manual. Bought it as a CPO and it has ~6 months of that left on it (~8k miles). Bought this as my "responsible adult vehicle" for when I had to be at the hospital whenever I was scheduled for a shift, but have taken a new role that'll afford me the ability to WFH in the event of nasty weather. With a good set of winter tires, my Mustang can surprisingly get me about anywhere I really need to go (barring it's not too deep).

Factory options (no rear seat entertainment setup):
  • Premium technology package
  • ST street pack
  • Panoramic sunroof/moonroof
Things it has the newer years don't necessarily have:
  • 2-bolt rear end
  • 360 camera
  • Massaging seats
  • Rear climate control
Lightly modified:
  • Eibach lowering springs (I have some spacers if you want them too)
  • MRT H-pipe resonator delete
  • 4-inch aftermarket exhaust tips
  • Forscan changes
    • Bambi mode
    • Panic = 2x button press
    • Double honk deactivated
    • Close windows with fob
  • Tint
    • 15% front
    • 20% rear
    • 50% windshield
I had plans for an intake, intercooler, tune, and some new wheels and tires, but I'm going to refrain and go ahead and part with this.

Reach out via PM/comment with any questions. Obviously, I'm much less active here, but I go by the same username on Mustang6G if you want to prove I'm a real person.

LINK TO MORE PICTURES because the forum doesn't like the size
RUNNING WALKAROUND
VIDEO FOR THIRD ROW SEATS

21.png

Attachments

Mcdizzle

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
This in louisville? Could have sworn I saw a Black ST that was lowered here recently.