Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

It’s official.. 11/20 order

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Great news today
5DC92391-D745-4362-8035-951E6A10AEB7.jpeg

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Im 11/24 order. hopefully i'll hear something soon.
Mine was pretty basic. No tech or moonroof. + AWD and street pack. Hang in there.

Andy

Reactions
Ordered my ST on November 30,2021. My dealer called yesterday to advise build date is the week starting February 28,2022. Still no VIN or confirmed Window Sticker

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Ordered my ST on November 30,2021. My dealer called yesterday to advise build date is the week starting February 28,2022. Still no VIN or confirmed Window Sticker
Sounds about right. Not a bad turnaround for a build to order vehicle these days.
Call Ford and ask them for the vin. If they had a build date, they probably have a vin.

Wicked

Reactions
I ordered 11/24. Received my VIN and build date yesterday. Week of 2/28 as well.

mramella

Reactions
I placed my order with the dealership at 11/16/21. I received the official confirmation email from Ford on 11/18/21, with a confirmed build week of 1/3/22 (see exact email verbiage below). I expect to see the window sticker right around Christmas Eve (roughly 10 days prior to the build week of 1/3/22).

"We are excited to let you know your 2022 Explorer ST has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Beuckman Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FM5K8GC6NGA59174."

93coupe

Reactions
Ordered 11/13 with priority code 10. Still no build date. Everything but moon roof and roof racks.

Andy

Reactions
what is the contact number and/or website to contact Ford about a vin. My dealer acts like a "deer in the headlights" when i ask why Ford is not sending me updates directly

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Ordered 10/27
Built 11/22
Shipped 11/26
Delivery ETA was 12/21 but now its 12/23

Wicked

Reactions
Dealership called me today. My production date was moved from week of 2.28 to week of 1.22.

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Dealership called me today. My production date was moved from week of 2.28 to week of 1.22.
I just got an email that my 2/8 build week has been pushed up an entire month. Super excited
45594BAB-DA38-4239-82AA-6DBBDAD508D4.jpeg

mramella

Reactions
I placed my order with the dealership at 11/16/21. I received the official confirmation email from Ford on 11/18/21, with a confirmed build week of 1/3/22 (see exact email verbiage below). I expect to see the window sticker right around Christmas Eve (roughly 10 days prior to the build week of 1/3/22).

"We are excited to let you know your 2022 Explorer ST has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Beuckman Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FM5K8GC6NGA59174."
Per my post above, as projected, my window sticker showed up today. You can see it here. 10 days before build week of 1/3/22. Looks like my blend date is 1/8/22. Being shipped by convoy. Hoping to arrive at the dealership somewhere around mid February, if I had to guess... Seeing the window sticker is a nice Christmas present :)

Last edited:

mramella

Reactions
I just got an email that my 2/8 build week has been pushed up an entire month. Super excited
Are you able to see your window sticker, too? You should be able to, I would think, since mine is available, and we're in the same build week.

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #15
Are you able to see your window sticker, too? You should be able to, I would think, since mine is available, and we're in the same build week.
Not yet. Just checked

mramella

Reactions
Not yet. Just checked
You might want to try and go directly to the URL, for example: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8GC6NGA59174

When I tried to pull up my window sticker via Ford's order tracking website just now, I received the following:

"Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

But that's not entirely true, since I'm able to pull it up by going directly to the URL above....

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
You might want to try and go directly to the URL, for example: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8GC6NGA59174

When I tried to pull up my window sticker via Ford's order tracking website just now, I received the following:

"Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

But that's not entirely true, since I'm able to pull it up by going directly to the URL above....
Thanks. That worked!

Reactions
Mine was pretty basic. No tech or moonroof. + AWD and street pack. Hang in there.
I ordered mine the same way a couple of days ago. Only All Wheel Drive and Street Pack. When we were there (at Chapman) they had a Forged Green ST with the same specs. Pretty rare as dealers usually pile options on. It was a special order as well.