Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

It's Home!

Reactions
My wife brought home Dora today. It had to travel 800 kms from the other dealer, so that put it back almost a week from when we expected it to be delivered. Premium technology package, ST, twin panel roof, rear dvd, 2nd row bench ($500 option that ultimatley was the reason it took so long to arrive). FB_IMG_1584145000762.jpg

Reactions
My wife brought home Dora today. It had to travel 800 kms from the other dealer, so that put it back almost a week from when we expected it to be delivered. Premium technology package, ST, twin panel roof, rear dvd, 2nd row bench ($500 option that ultimatley was the reason it took so long to arrive). View attachment 461
Let’s see that second row bench!

Reactions
LOL ours has the same name! Dora the Explorah’er

Reactions
Congrats! Ordered mine on January 15th, sans the tech pack and the moonroof (not a fan of either) but the bench was a must (dog owner’s life). Same colour - excellent choice.

Reactions
Congrats!