Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Installed the Whipple IC yesterday

Reactions
Not going to lie - I was a bit nervous tearing down the front of my car as I am not the most mechanically inclined person in the world, but between the sheet @UNBROKEN sent me and the YouTube vid from @FatGuyBuilds_YT I got it done in about 4 hours and everything works without any CEL Now just need to get ZFG back in the game

Attachments

Reactions
Yea good luck with that. He’s waiting on his lawyer...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Yea good luck with that. He’s waiting on his lawyer...
Adam is just trying to make damn sure he’s compliant with the new epa regs. One slip puts a small business like his down for good.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Adam is just trying to make damn sure he’s compliant with the new epa regs. One slip puts a small business like his down for good.
Case in point, the Diesel Brothers got taken to the cleaners... Granted their initial response was to flout the new Regs and poke the bear... but still---the feds aren't messin around anymore.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Unbelievable. I didn’t know there were EPA issues with tuning. I need my own island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Unbelievable. I didn’t know there were EPA issues with tuning. I need my own island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its not the "tuning" that's the issue. its the corresponding removal/defeat of emissions controls that usually occurs at the same time as a tune. but if you find a broker for an island, lemme know. i will get in on that game.

Jwbreeding

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
congrats on the new intercooler! I need to order mine soon.

mdallas

Reactions
Not going to lie - I was a bit nervous tearing down the front of my car as I am not the most mechanically inclined person in the world, but between the sheet @UNBROKEN sent me and the YouTube vid from @FatGuyBuilds_YT I got it done in about 4 hours and everything works without any CEL Now just need to get ZFG back in the game

Did you remove the movable slats in front of the radiator and IC?

F=MA

Reactions
Looks like you only got pissed once (see wall).