Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I'm New Here

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST 401A ST High Package
Just got my 2022 Explorer ST and I loveeeeeee it! I had a 2020 Edge ST the Explorer ST scared me as it is much bigger than the Edge ST, after attending the ST SUV Driving School with my husband I fell in love with the Explorer ST. Still getting used to it and learning new things about it daily!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome!

Reactions
Welcome aboard White Lightning. I love my ST too, but for some reason I hate it when I see someone driving another ST around. Have fun.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just got my 2022 Explorer ST and I loveeeeeee it! I had a 2020 Edge ST the Explorer ST scared me as it is much bigger than the Edge ST, after attending the ST SUV Driving School with my husband I fell in love with the Explorer ST. Still getting used to it and learning new things about it daily!
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ST

Logan@Lethal

Vendor
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome!! What's the first mod!?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welcome to the forum!

TwolIter

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST 401A Street Package
Congrats on the NEW ride : ) Just remember to leave half the driveway for my ST ...lol

OP
White Lightning
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
Congrats on the NEW ride : ) Just remember to leave half the driveway for my ST ...lol
I'll try!

OP
White Lightning
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #14
Welcome!! What's the first mod!?
Thank you!
K&N air filter, tinted front windows, AV vent Shades, Cargo liner.. Explorer hitch cover, st caps, race pedals, LED'S and that's just a start. Hubby wants to do a whipple

OP
White Lightning
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
Welcome aboard White Lightning. I love my ST too, but for some reason I hate it when I see someone driving another ST around. Have fun.
Thank you! Yea lol I feel that

OP
White Lightning
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
Thank you!

OP
White Lightning
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #20
Thank You! Yea LOL I feel that.

Explorer ST Posts