Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

If this were your ST … what would you do next?

Reactions
Here’s what I currently have installed on my 2021 ST.

Performance:
- ZFG Racing 93 DMS Tune
- CRP Stage 5 Turbos
- Whipple Intercooler
- AFE Intake
- Thermal 3” Exhaust including midpipes
- SPD Downpipes
- Set of 6 NGK LTR7BHX (95605) Spark Plugs
- FenFab CS Piping and TS BOV (need to install)
- FenFab HS Piping (need to install)

Suspension:
- FenFab Vertical Link Billet (pre-ordered)
- FenFab Rear Toe Links
- AWR Diff Brace
- Steeda Rear Adj. Sway Bar
- Steeda Lowering Springs
- Steeda Fr Strut Tower Brace
- Steeda Subframe Lockouts
- Steeda Diff Brace -debating to replace the AWR

E85 is scarce in South Louisiana so I will run 93 octane primarily and may run a few tanks of an E30 mix only a few times a year.

With that said, if this were your build, what would you do next? Looking for any feedback and experiences that you may be able to share. Thanks in advance everyone.

Here is my most recent Dragy results to give you an idea of what I’m currently running 0-60mph,
1/4 mile, and 60ft. (this is just a datapoint, I understand Dragy is not 100% accurate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Coming from someone who just likes to drool over everyone's power mods I'd say you've completed that requirement. If you haven't started on the looks yet i'd suggest making it look as unique as what's under the hood. I've always enjoyed making my cars look more tailored to me so when in a parking lot you'd never mistake it for another one parked close.

Should put up some pictures for the people who like to mod the exterior. UNBROKEN has some serious work into exterior, body kit, custom hood vents, etc. Makes the thing stand out for sure.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
If this were your ST … what would you do next?
Drive it and smile.

Reactions
I’d open up a petrol station that carries E85. Or get a drum and some carry containers to fill it to mix e30 at home when not available.

Looks like go have all of the main go fast bits other than meth and imo it is too much of a pita. I can’t think of anything other than styling.

Last edited: