Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Houston people.

JANACEKST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Spring

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
My Houston folks, I’m in the market for some window tint to be done on the ST. What are some reputable shops along with fair pricing? I’ve been doing my research on ceramic and nano ceramic tint does any have experience with either of those? Also I’ve seen prices from all windows/windshield 600s!!!

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
My Houston folks, I’m in the market for some window tint to be done on the ST. What are some reputable shops along with fair pricing? I’ve been doing my research on ceramic and nano ceramic tint does any have experience with either of those? Also I’ve seen prices from all windows/windshield 600s!!!
Still looking for tint? I have a guy that’s mobile and did my 2 fronts for a great price.

Kpler

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST - Blue
I am in the Energy corridor area. Looking forward for this meeting. Weather is getting better.

Kpler

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST - Blue
Still looking for tint? I have a guy that’s mobile and did my 2 fronts for a great price.
I am looking to ceramic tint my windshield, would you mind sharing your contact. Thanks

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
New member (woodlands area) and wanted to see if any of y’all get together. I’ve done some stuff to my ride, but I’d like to hear some different exhaust systems in person before I decided to run this or that…

Im also looking to get PPF and ceramic done. Any thoughts of places in North Houston who’d be the “go to” for them?

So, y’all ever get together?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
No meet up yet.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Let’s change that. Maybe we can pick a Saturday afternoon to meet at a location generally central to most of us. I’m in the woodlands. Where is everyone else located? 99 seems to be a great way to get to places now.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Let’s change that. Maybe we can pick a Saturday afternoon to meet at a location generally central to most of us. I’m in the woodlands. Where is everyone else located? 99 seems to be a great way to get to places now.
I'm in Katy and would like to see a meet up happen.

Reactions
New member (woodlands area) and wanted to see if any of y’all get together. I’ve done some stuff to my ride, but I’d like to hear some different exhaust systems in person before I decided to run this or that…

Im also looking to get PPF and ceramic done. Any thoughts of places in North Houston who’d be the “go to” for them?

Im in Tomball with the 2.5 thermal, for ppf and ceramic i used automotive apparel.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #31
Every time I tried to get something going on the FB groups there was never a consensus on a date or location. I’m on the north side myself and don’t mind driving.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Every time I tried to get something going on the FB groups there was never a consensus on a date or location. I’m on the north side myself and don’t mind driving.

Having played a role in setting up car shows for lots and lots of vehicles…it’s a challenge, but eventually, a few decide when and where and if other can show…so be it. The word gets out and more show the next time.

as an aside…got my windshield tinted (70% plus brow) this am and now I’m building wall mounts for my bazookas for my new office…the first will hold the Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck, and RPG-Sk-75. The next will be for the RPG-7 and rocket and an AT4. IMG_2122.jpeg IMG_2120.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I live off HWY 59 South and 99 HWY.

Can we just meet up at Car and Coffee one month?

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I live off HWY 59 South and 99 HWY.

Can we just meet up at Car and Coffee one month?
That's not a bad idea.

EasyMonies

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Venom I know super late reply but I did get the tint done already

EasyMonies

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I’m in the south side of Houston. Haven’t logged in quite awhile but I still roam the forum. If y’all are referring to the Cars & Coffee at the Post I’ve been there a few times.