Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hitch cover

Reactions
Have searched until I can't search anymore. Would love to have a cover for the hitch in the back. At the price of the ST, Ford, should have created something for a cleaner look. Anyone seen any?

Reactions
Have searched until I can't search anymore. Would love to have a cover for the hitch in the back. At the price of the ST, Ford, should have created something for a cleaner look. Anyone seen any?
I’ve also been on the hunt. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of options. I’ll likely go with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, maybe someone with tools and knowhow can create one. I'd like to cover the entire area

Reactions
Thanks, maybe someone with tools and knowhow can create one. I'd like to cover the entire area
Ah gotcha. Well if you come up with something nice, there’s definitely a market for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
hit up @nottacop_st and @zeus3d_print on Instagram. They have something in the works. I think @UNBROKEN is involved as well.

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
hit up @nottacop_st and @zeus3d_print on Instagram. They have something in the works. I think @UNBROKEN is involved as well.
AWESOME! thank you, exactly what I'm looking for

Explorer ST Posts