Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hi all!

HAP

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Bought my ST in March 2022. Love the looks and the performance. Hate the never ending Recalls. I didn't order the ST. Another couple ordered it and waited 4-6 months, and ended up getting something else. I think it has about every option package offered EXCEPT 4WD! (optional in 2022 per the dealer) All that hp. and torque just going to the rear wheels! Just lucky I guess, that the single rear differential mount bolt hasn't sheared "Yet"! I just don't think reprogramming the PCU to set the parking brake when the trans is shifted to park is going to fix the problem. Has anyone had the proper rear sub frame with (2) Diff mount bolts replaced by a dealer?

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I to have a 22 ST. However all is good with the rear on mine. Welcome also!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Bought my ST in March 2022. Love the looks and the performance. Hate the never ending Recalls. I didn't order the ST. Another couple ordered it and waited 4-6 months, and ended up getting something else. I think it has about every option package offered EXCEPT 4WD! (optional in 2022 per the dealer) All that hp. and torque just going to the rear wheels! Just lucky I guess, that the single rear differential mount bolt hasn't sheared "Yet"! I just don't think reprogramming the PCU to set the parking brake when the trans is shifted to park is going to fix the problem. Has anyone had the proper rear sub frame with (2) Diff mount bolts replaced by a dealer?
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum.

Explorer ST Posts