Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hey! New to me '20 ST

m0ist0ne

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 ST
Just thought I'd drop in and say howdy.

Picked up a super clean '20 ST this past Friday, great to be back into something more fun to drive again!

Wondering if the previous owner is on here--located in MN, picked up from a dealership in Jordan. Thanks for leaving the Borla and catch can installed.

1000014317.jpg

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Awesome
Great color as well

OP
M

m0ist0ne

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 ST
Thread Starter #3
Awesome
Great color as well
Thanks, was after this color code. Been stalking listings for about 3 months - definitely was worth the wait.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor

Picked up a super clean '20 ST this past Friday, great to be back into something more fun to drive again!

Wondering if the previous owner is on here--located in MN, picked up from a dealership in Jordan. Thanks for leaving the Borla and catch can installed.

View attachment 22999
Congrats and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

View attachment 22999
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Man the catch can is something I really want. ill just have to bite the bullet and do it

OP
M

m0ist0ne

Reactions
Vehicle
'20 ST
Thread Starter #8
Man the catch can is something I really want. ill just have to bite the bullet and do it
Yeah, it's usually one of the first things I do with turbo'd vehicles--was nice to see it was already on this one when I went under the hood!