Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello

blackdog

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
New member and first time explorer ST owner. This appears to be a site with members who know what they're talking about and I hope I can contribute to the sites knowledge base. I live just north of Boston, am 71 and retired, don't have garage, and have been married almost 50 years. My ST is red and I have owned explorers since they were introduced. Daughter has her F250 AND my 2002 Explorer which still runs like new. Thanks for listening, and thanks for letting me participate.

Bob (black dog)

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Hey Bob, welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. You've deff got a great wealth of knowledge here and some awesome members. Any plans for the ST or just enjoying her as is? You seem to enjoy fords in the family lol.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New member and first time explorer ST owner. This appears to be a site with members who know what they're talking about and I hope I can contribute to the sites knowledge base. I live just north of Boston, am 71 and retired, don't have garage, and have been married almost 50 years. My ST is red and I have owned explorers since they were introduced. Daughter has her F250 AND my 2002 Explorer which still runs like new. Thanks for listening, and thanks for letting me participate.

Bob (black dog)
Welcome Bob. Enjoy your new ST and have a great weekend.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Bob (black dog)
Welcome to the forum.

mdexpst

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Stone Blue Metallic
Welcome!