Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello to other Ford enthusiast's just purchased a 21 ST Love it!

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Hello we have enjoyed a few Ford vehicle's from my wives 66 Mustang to her 67 Cougar to our 94 T-Bird to an 11 Expedition an a 14 Eco boost Fusion to a 17 TT fusion Sport n now a 21 Explorer ST love them all! the TT sport is my ride n the St is my wives ride but I love it too,

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello we have enjoyed a few Ford vehicle's from my wives 66 Mustang to her 67 Cougar to our 94 T-Bird to an 11 Expedition an a 14 Eco boost Fusion to a 17 TT fusion Sport n now a 21 Explorer ST love them all! the TT sport is my ride n the St is my wives ride but I love it too,
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome to ST land! What's not to like, right? :)

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to ST land! What's not to like, right? :)
Love the power of this St looking to add a tune from Unleashed (Torrie did a great job with my sport) and a few other goodies , just stock is impressive

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome!

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Love the power of this St looking to add a tune from Unleashed (Torrie did a great job with my sport) and a few other goodies , just stock is impressive
Yes, this launches nicely with some 93 in it. That 10 speed plays a good part in that. Too much fun for an SUV!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.