Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello There Ordered Carbonized Grey ST

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Hey guys I am Matt, put an order in for a Carbonized Grey Ford Explorer ST. Set to arrive maybe end of sept????. Excited! Great info here and looking forward to contributing.

Grew up in the oc and also had a F150 in the early 2000's and drove 170,000 before selling. The garage is cleared and cleaned awaiting this beauty!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Not to burst your bubble, but I’ve had a order in for a few weeks and was told by my salesman it MIGHT be delivered in December.
they can’t order 21s currently, and 22s aren’t available in the order bank yet. So yeah…. Sucks!

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Not to burst your bubble, but I’ve had a order in for a few weeks and was told by my salesman it MIGHT be delivered in December.
they can’t order 21s currently, and 22s aren’t available in the order bank yet. So yeah…. Sucks!
Actually 22s are available for order. I just placed an order 2 days ago.

Reactions
Actually 22s are available for order. I just placed an order 2 days ago.
Last week my salesmen said he can’t order 22s yet and that he’d place an order for a 21 which will get converted to a 22 when the order bank fills.

so are the 22s identical to 21? Ie same colors and packages? You can’t do a build on the Ford website for a 22 yet.

Reactions
Hey guys I am Matt, put an order in for a Carbonized Grey Ford Explorer ST. Set to arrive maybe end of sept????. Excited! Great info here and looking forward to contributing.

Grew up in the oc and also had a F150 in the early 2000's and drove 170,000 before selling. The garage is cleared and cleaned awaiting this beauty!
I ordered the same color ST
No ETA might be a 21 or 22

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Last week my salesmen said he can’t order 22s yet and that he’d place an order for a 21 which will get converted to a 22 when the order bank fills.

so are the 22s identical to 21? Ie same colors and packages? You can’t do a build on the Ford website for a 22 yet.
yeah I think it varies per dealer. I had one dealer tell me not until mid August.
As for changes, nothing big. Largely same colors. Packages seem to be about the same. Captain chairs lose center floor console. Now comes with class IV tow package compared to class III.
Overall, pretty much the same. I just rather have a 22 at this point. I don’t want to be picking up a ordered 21 when 22s are out.