Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from Westchester County, NY!

stock

Reactions
Been an owner of a 2020 ST for a few months, but only recently discovered this site while hunting for a set of 21” OEM wheels. My wife and I wanted the Street Pack option when car shopping but were unable to find a vehicle with it plus our non-negotiables (Silver Spruce paint and bench seat). Here’s to hoping I find someone in the tri-state area looking to let their set go!

Reactions
Been an owner of a 2020 ST for a few months, but only recently discovered this site while hunting for a set of 21” OEM wheels. My wife and I wanted the Street Pack option when car shopping but were unable to find a vehicle with it plus our non-negotiables (Silver Spruce paint and bench seat). Here’s to hoping I find someone in the tri-state area looking to let their set go!
I'm across the Tappan Zee in North Jersey, Exit 6W of the the PIP with a Silver Spruce and Street Pack. Sorry brother...but I ain't letting them go just yet.

Welcome to the group and Congrats on being one of the few Silver Spruce Owners

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Silver Spruce is a rare color. I liked it, the wife didn't. Welcome to the forum!

OP
S

stock

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I'm across the Tappan Zee in North Jersey, Exit 6W of the the PIP with a Silver Spruce and Street Pack. Sorry brother...but I ain't letting them go just yet.

Welcome to the group and Congrats on being one of the few Silver Spruce Owners

Wow, the color alone makes your car a rare bird but the custom work really puts it in another class! Beautiful ST!

Silver Spruce is a rare color. I liked it, the wife didn't. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks, we think the ST looks great in every color but we both liked Silver Spruce the best. We didn’t realize how uncommon the color was until our dealer tried to locate one with the options we wanted. I haven’t yet seen another one on the road!

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
As all STs are, your is great looking too.

Yes I think the street pack adds a lot to the ST.

Anyway , welcome to the forum .
Tons of good info here.
[welcome]

Jim

Reactions
Wow, the color alone makes your car a rare bird but the custom work really puts it in another class! Beautiful ST!

Thanks, we think the ST looks great in every color but we both liked Silver Spruce the best. We didn’t realize how uncommon the color was until our dealer tried to locate one with the options we wanted. I haven’t yet seen another one on the road!
Thank you my man...We did a NY/NJ ST Meet-Up at Bear Mountain State Park in October and plan to do one again in the Spring so look out for announcements this Spring. (and get your Go-Fast Goodies installed and #customgame together by then !)

Reactions
I can’t let a Silver Spruce mention slide by without weighing in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I can’t let a Silver Spruce mention slide by without weighing in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love those Rims brooo

Explorer ST Posts