Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from NorCal East Bay and the UK

TheJonse

Reactions
Hi All,

Thought I should pull my finger out and actually post in here as well as just reading everything.

I moved over here from the UK to the Bay Area for work a year ago and have owned my ST since July - I am so glad I went with my heart over my mind otherwise I would be driving around in a Telluride right now!

Not done much to it so far but I will probably end up with all the usual bolt ons. Fenfab DPs and Thermal exhaust are on their way right now so that will keep me going for a short while :D

I hope to catch up with some of you when we can actually get around and do stuff!!

PXL_20201101_213600659.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome! I'm a Bay Area guy too. We should grab a beer when everything opens up

OP
TheJonse

TheJonse

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Welcome! I'm a Bay Area guy too. We should grab a beer when everything opens up
Definitely!

Things have been a bit limited since I arrived!

Do you know of any recommended performance shops to get my exhaust fitted?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I live in Marin and work on the Peninsula so I only know these areas. In San Carlos, there is a place called 50-50 Muffler that does a lot of performance stuff. Where in the East Bay are you? The Pleasanton / Danville area is a big on hot rods. There are going to be some places out there that can do it for sure.

OP
TheJonse

TheJonse

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I live in Marin and work on the Peninsula so I only know these areas. In San Carlos, there is a place called 50-50 Muffler that does a lot of performance stuff. Where in the East Bay are you? The Pleasanton / Danville area is a big on hot rods. There are going to be some places out there that can do it for sure.
That's great to know - I am in San Ramon, there seemed to be a few good choices that are local, but I have no idea if they are any good!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
The Good Guys main headquarters is in Pleasanton. You should reach out to them to see if they have any recommendations.