Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from Frederick

joshvach11

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Can’t do Saturday, unfortunately.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey folks are we on for ice cream on Saturday 5/22 @ Jimmy Cone My Airy? Staggie can’t make Sunday. Joshvach11 can you do Saturday? Zdub’s down for either day. Tokeydog and Floxx if you’re interested…
I'm still down. What time?

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Zdubyadubya and I will meet this Saturday, if others want to join please do. Maybe we can arrange another time in Frederick for us locals to get together. Maybe some time in June

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
My wife should be home from Delaware by then. I should be able to hang out for a while on Saturday. But typically, I’m around most weekends.. unfortunately, MIL is rolling out Sunday evening.

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Staggie That’s great look forward to hanging out w you and Zdubyadubya tomorrow!

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey guys, wife is getting off work early tonight and wants to go out. sorry for the really late notice, but will need to rain check today.

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Bummer, Staggie do you want to still meet or shall we try this again in a couple weeks?

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I can meet up. Just about to wipe down the wheels.

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Great meeting you Staggie! That’s a pretty Red Beast! You gave me some inspiration. Look forward to getting together again along w others who couldn’t make it today.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Sorry I missed you both! If either of you get out my way sometime this week, hit me up and we will do lunch.

We should definitely work on another MD meetup. Maybe start a new thread in the Mid Atlantic forum.

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Was great meeting another local owner! Def will need to do that again. Now I need to get into more mods

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Sorry I missed you both! If either of you get out my way sometime this week, hit me up and we will do lunch.

We should definitely work on another MD meetup. Maybe start a new thread in the Mid Atlantic forum.
And I’m somewhat over your area when we hit Meade. Usually on weekends

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Sounds like fun. Let’s shoot for mid June. We should think about a good spot