Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from CLE

Ky8530

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello everyone. Thanks for having this forum and for the good atmosphere inside. Ordered our 20 ST after test driving an early build at a Roush owners event. We loved it and ordered the next week. Ours is a later 20 build and I wanted to wait awhile before starting to do some mods. This summer we are driving across the U.S. with rally North America and I figured it's about time to start making this ST cooler than stock. My big ticket item I am looking for is the intercooler upgrade. Do they go on sale from time to time? Otherwise ours has been a good vehicle. Some issues such as both downpipe converter welds cracked, GPS is wonky sometimes and the driver window switch chrome peeled. Thank you Ford for covering every item under warranty.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome, neighbor!

Reactions
Hello everyone. Thanks for having this forum and for the good atmosphere inside. Ordered our 20 ST after test driving an early build at a Roush owners event. We loved it and ordered the next week. Ours is a later 20 build and I wanted to wait awhile before starting to do some mods. This summer we are driving across the U.S. with rally North America and I figured it's about time to start making this ST cooler than stock. My big ticket item I am looking for is the intercooler upgrade. Do they go on sale from time to time? Otherwise ours has been a good vehicle. Some issues such as both downpipe converter welds cracked, GPS is wonky sometimes and the driver window switch chrome peeled. Thank you Ford for covering every item under warranty.
Join the facebook groups....usually they have holiday sales 5-10% off. Every now and again a used one comes up for sale too.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome All to the forum

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I just installed my I/C last weekend, pretty straightforward, just time consuming. My I/C took a month and a half from ordering until delivery. Be prepared for a wait unless you buy a used one. And hello neighbor from North Olmsted.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Love the Atlas Blue LOL