Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Have a Blessed, Meaningful, and Prayerful Memorial Day!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Having lost a close family member to war, I struggle with this so-called "holiday" each year, but I think this photo may come close to summing it up for both current and previous generations.

When my grandparents, members of the Greatest Generation, and some of the strongest people I have ever known, lost their son, my uncle, they were never again the same and the pain never abated.

That said, please do not wish anyone a "happy" Memorial Day. 1716777309507.png

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thank You.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Having lost a close family member to war, I struggle with this so-called "holiday" each year, but I think this photo may come close to summing it up for both current and previous generations.

When my grandparents, members of the Greatest Generation, and some of the strongest people I have ever known, lost their son, my uncle, they were never again the same and the pain never abated.

That said, please do not wish anyone a "happy" Memorial Day. View attachment 23335
Completely agree. I always want to go on a rant when people say happy Memorial Day. Home of the free because of the brave. Thank you everyone who lost their lives in the service of our nation. We are forever in your debt.