Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Has Anyone Done A Single Tip Exhaust?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Currently researching doing a custom exhaust system (not a fan of the Borla noise and Corsa seems expensive). Has anyone done an exhaust with single tip outlets on each side? If so, please share photos. I am trying to debate on the look and think a larger single outlet may look good. Thank you.

Reactions
I know you said you're not a big fan of Borla but here's a single tip setup for the regular Explorer. Should give you some idea.
2020-ford-explorer-limited.jpg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Exhaust tip choices are endless...I bet you cold find an oval shaped single that would look good in the bumper.

OP
RapidRedST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
I know you said you're not a big fan of Borla but here's a single tip setup for the regular Explorer. Should give you some idea.
View attachment 2026
Thanks I did see that in my searches. But the rear valance is different on the ST though.

OP
RapidRedST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Exhaust tip choices are endless...I bet you cold find an oval shaped single that would look good in the bumper.
I did think about an oval as well, just didn't seem to be many photos of different options posted out there yet

Explorer ST Posts