Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Guilty on all three counts.

Reactions
They signed statements saying they had not done those types of things. He lied. That’s a big deal.
For sure. If he lied I am sure it will be addressed. I did not follow any of the jury selection process, so I cannot comment. But it would still only take one juror to refuse to go along.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Anyone see the juror in the news today? Old pics of him at some rally or something with a “get your knee off my neck” and BLM shirt. Unbiased...ooookkkkaaayyyyy
Yea sickening. That’s the article I posted a few comments ago. Regardless of guilt or not, he was IRS’d. Guilty from the start. Not saying he wasn’t guilty but a fair trial? No way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
So you can assume intent through the wearing of a sweater, but you cannot see intent in a video or two or ten?
A jury decision of guilty requires all the jurors to agree on guilty. It would only take one juror to cause a mistrial or hung jury. I would hope that each of counsellors would have assured the jury contained at least one or two individuals with the courage to let their character guide their decision.
You make a good point about just needing one juror with courage to make the right decision. However, that’s a lot of pressure knowing the result of a not guilty verdict. Can you imagine being the one person to say not guilty? You would be in fear for your life forever and you would have the burden of billions more in property damage and loss of more life on your shoulders. I know the comment will be that the jurors identities would not be released but don’t think for one second it wouldn’t be found out. Jurors know this. Their not dumb. The real travesty is Maxine Waters and all the other clowns injecting their will knowing they are influencing the outcome. She should be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk