Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Greetings from the North!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Picked up my ‘22 Rapid Red Explorer St w/ premium tech pack, street pack, twin panel sunroof last week and I am finding every excuse to get behind the wheel. Super impressed with what this offers after cross shopping with some “luxury” offerings. Never thought I’d buy a red vehicle after always choosing black or white, but something about this red looks so good. Plan on getting some paint correction, ceramic coating in the summer. Mods tbd but exhaust is much needed. Any other members from Winnipeg,Mb?

Attachments

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Yo welcome to the forum!! I have a 2022 also.. Manitoba , huh?? I have to hit u up soon to get me some Manitoba Moose jerseys .. Im in the Huge ice hockey capital of the world, New Jersey! Hahaha .. but skate n coach, nickname is Moose so I have 1 or 2 different ones but always room for more ! But welcome ... ALOT of knowledge in here !!!!!!

OP
R
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Yo welcome to the forum!! I have a 2022 also.. Manitoba , huh?? I have to hit u up soon to get me some Manitoba Moose jerseys .. Im in the Huge ice hockey capital of the world, New Jersey! Hahaha .. but skate n coach, nickname is Moose so I have 1 or 2 different ones
Thanks Mike,

I’d be happy to grab some jerseys if you need. You should travel up for a Moose & Jets game!

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Picked up my ‘22 Rapid Red Explorer St w/ premium tech pack, street pack, twin panel sunroof last week and I am finding every excuse to get behind the wheel. Super impressed with what this offers after cross shopping with some “luxury” offerings. Never thought I’d buy a red vehicle after always choosing black or white, but something about this red looks so good. Plan on getting some paint correction, ceramic coating in the summer. Mods tbd but exhaust is much needed. Any other members from Winnipeg,Mb?
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.