Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Good clean humor and jokes

Reactions
We would buy candy and baseball cards with the bottles we’d find along the road. Of course before you turned them in, you’d shake out the cigarette butts from the bottles. Lol.

TMac

Reactions
Oddly enough, two weeks ago, I did hit my pinky toe- on the leg of the ottoman. When I looked down, it was bent away from the other toes at a 90 degree angle. That, my friends, was very, very painful. I sat on the couch, put my foot up on the ottoman and slowly pulled it away from my other toes, and then moved it back into place and it popped back in. Ottoman is now in the basement.

Reactions
Oddly enough, two weeks ago, I did hit my pinky toe- on the leg of the ottoman. When I looked down, it was bent away from the other toes at a 90 degree angle. That, my friends, was very, very painful. I sat on the couch, put my foot up on the ottoman and slowly pulled it away from my other toes, and then moved it back into place and it popped back in. Ottoman is now in the basement.
:LOL:

Reactions
This message got me this morning… I named my ride Slut and this is what was sent to me from Ford pass. 974698C5-F50B-4F46-95F0-DD05D4C42113.png