Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Going to ST Driving School, anybody else going?

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
My wife and I took the last spot for the NC Biltmore experience on Oct. 25th. Anybody else going? We are pretty excited to take part in the awesome deal Ford provides for basically free.

Reactions
I've been in the waiting list for Asheville since March! Have fun! Can wait until my turn comes up. They are telling me late spring, 2022.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Check the website daily. Sometimes there is a cancelation and something becomes available.

OP
Cruiser133

Cruiser133

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Check the website daily. Sometimes there is a cancelation and something becomes available.
Exactly what I did. I got lucky I guess. I saw the opening and took it then spent the next week or so trying to coordinate everything else...

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
FYI as of right this second... web site (After you sign in and go to products) shows 10/27-10/28 Thirteen registered and ONE seat left for ExplorerST in Asheville.... (I am waiting for Park city so no go for me) Good Luck

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
They put on a very nice event in Park City. I enjoyed it thoroughly and more importantly my wife really liked it.

Reactions
FYI as of right this second... web site (After you sign in and go to products) shows 10/27-10/28 Thirteen registered and ONE seat left for ExplorerST in Asheville.... (I am waiting for Park city so no go for me) Good Luck
Thanks for letting me know. I got it!!!! Very excited!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Glad you saw! Have fun! After registering on the website... had to go for a drive... safely of course.
When park city comes up ... the wife and I are going to make it a three or four day vacation trip...

Reactions
Wow! Interesting they would open that with me on the waiting list.
I just called them and they were nasty about me trying to schedule. I have screen shots and emails going back to 4/1. I guess I'm going to have to call Ford for help.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
The ST Experience people no doubt want to please Ford with their courses. After all, Ford lets them use their name and supports their efforts. These people sub-contract to Ford but are not owned or run by Ford. I don't see any harm in contacting Ford but I'm thinking they'll point you back towards the Racing School.

Last edited:

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
I did send an e mail inquiring about Park City. They got back to me saying they will open spots for 2022 in January.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I was able to grab a place for later this month in Asheville. At that time, there was still one more place available.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Thanks for letting me know. I got it!!!! Very excited!!!!
Somehow, another spot opened up for 10/27 and 28. I’ll see you there. I’ll be in the ST. :ROFLMAO:

Razorback007

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Infinite Blue
They put on a very nice event in Park City. I enjoyed it thoroughly and more importantly my wife really liked it.
We just attended the ST SUV EXPERIENCE at Park City, June 6-7, 2022. You stated it perfectly, my wife also really liked it. Anyone who has the chance to attend at either location should absolutely take advantage of this.

JRJST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 FORD ST
How long do you have to sign up for this? Is it one year after recieving your ST?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
How long do you have to sign up for this? Is it one year after recieving your ST?
The sticker says you have one calendar year from taking delivery to sign up AND participate. So, simply signing up in time might not qualify.

62CB257C-C418-44AE-B757-ACFF2515854D.jpeg

Last edited:

JRJST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 FORD ST
Thank you for the info! I better put in for some time off to make this happen!

-Jim

Razorback007

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Infinite Blue
Yes, I believe the limit is one year from delivery. The trick is to grab a spot, as they tend to fill up fast. If you can, stretch the mini vacation for a few days, to see the surrounding area while you’re at either location…

db252

Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
The wife and I will be at the Asheville one on July 12/13. Looking forward to it and making the drive from middle TN spending an extra night there on the 11th to not feel rushed experiencing the extra stuff. Looking forward to it.

Blue720

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Will there be any dates in September or October?