Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Going to do it!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
My dealer called this morning and they were able to trade for '23 ST 401A, w/liners, and tech package in star white. We will make the trade early next week. Will be a definite change from the past 3 Expeditions that my wife has drove to this, but hopefully one we will like!

Reactions
Vehicle
20' Explorer ST
WOO! I actually LOVE the star white. Congrats! I always found the expedition just way to big for my liking. The Explorer IMO is the best size for all.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
My dealer called this morning and they were able to trade for '23 ST 401A, w/liners, and tech package in star white. We will make the trade early next week. Will be a definite change from the past 3 Expeditions that my wife has drove to this, but hopefully one we will like!
Welcome to the forum

Toadster

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
'23 ExST, '17 Raptor, '16 FoST, FFR Cobra

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Getting closer! Dealer was able to secure the trade from another dealer and it arrived yesterday somtime. image0.jpeg

blackdog

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
congrats. I hope your wife is ready for the performance change. Mine wasn't.

OP
ib_jigged
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
congrats. I hope your wife is ready for the performance change. Mine wasn't.
I'm sure it will be a shock to her! I'll probably never get to drive it muych other than on trips out of town. I won't feel too bad, as I will be in my '21 F150. Her only comments when looking to downsize (kid is off to college now), was she didn't want all the chrome of the other models. I did look at the ST Line, but just couldn't do it!