Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

fuel pump

Reactions
i’ve noticed a couple of you guys are true motor heads.. maybe you can help.. does the st have an engine mounted fuel pump? i’m honestly too damn tired to look through pages on the inter webs for a diagram showing exploded views of the pump.. i need to know what i’m getting into before ordering a high pressure pump.. thanks in advance.

Reactions
i’ve noticed a couple of you guys are true motor heads.. maybe you can help.. does the st have an engine mounted fuel pump? i’m honestly too damn tired to look through pages on the inter webs for a diagram showing exploded views of the pump.. i need to know what i’m getting into before ordering a high pressure pump.. thanks in advance.
Here it is on the the st.

Here is the f150 install video.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Best I can accertain it has a normal tank mounted pump.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
you guys confirmed my suspicions.. thank you.. the f-150 video was a great resource.. on the road to e85

Reactions
Reactions
XDI install video

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk