Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front windows won't rollup

Reactions
My front and passenger front windows won't rollup. Additionally, the window lock and mirror function buttons don't work. I can still operate the rear windows however. Any ideas?

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
After letting it site off for 30 minutes, they started working again.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
The master window switch is a POS. I've replaced mine twice. First time was due to chrome peeling. Second time was because the mirror rocker switch and folding mirror button stopped working. So this MAY be something to keep an eye on.

Reactions
I know you said they started working again, but when they were acting up, would they not go up at all or they would go up then roll back down a bit?

ST+

Reactions
Having a similar issue in that the driver's window won't stay up whether in auto or by holding the up position. Only way I can close the window is to stop it just before it reaches the top. I expect the regulator or motor need attention.

ST+

Reactions
Having a similar issue in that the driver's window won't stay up whether in auto or by holding the up position. Only way I can close the window is to stop it just before it reaches the top. I expect the regulator or motor need attention.
Got to dealer and within 2 tries it fixed itself. I hope it stays that way. If it doesn't it'll need a new regulator.