Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front Runner Slim line 2 Roof rack

Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

KegsBdry

Reactions
OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Nah i know the roof would never support it. I just like to have a basket up top with some traction boards handy just in case i get too frisky off road. I ended up getting the identical setup I had on my Trailhawk. Works well and looks good too.

Attachments

Reactions
Nah i know the roof would never support it. I just like to have a basket up top with some traction boards handy just in case i get too frisky off road. I ended up getting the identical setup I had on my Trailhawk. Works well and looks good too.
What tire/wheel combo is that? Do you have the street pack brakes? Do you feel any major performance loss with the AT tires?

I came from a 4Runner and miss my AT KO2s...

Thanks!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
What tire/wheel combo is that? Do you have the street pack brakes? Do you feel any major performance loss with the AT tires?

I came from a 4Runner and miss my AT KO2s...

Thanks!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I bet you do! KO2s are solid. I've had great luck with my Duratracs so I've run them on the last 4 trucks including the new ST. I do have the Street pack brakes so I got luck with my Black rhino wheels/fitment as it is definitely a tight fit esp. with wheel weights/etc. There is no performance loss whatsoever. In fact, the ride is a better now that I'm not riding on rubber bands lol.