Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front park sensor blocked message

Reactions
Checking if anyone has had this problem. Front park sensor blocked. All sensors are clean with no damage. Thanks for any replies.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Checking if anyone has had this problem. Front park sensor blocked. All sensors are clean with no damage. Thanks for any replies.
Just bought my 21 explorer ST two weeks ago and had snow this past weekend. Noticed Monday morning the sensors started going nuts and can’t find a solution

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST 401A Pkg White Met Tri-Coat
Had that with my ranger with snow and muck. Check behind the bumper where the sensors are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Get issue all the time when its snowing. Just clear them off or turn off the notification. Center stack below the screen there is button for 360 camera, flashers and the parking sensors. I just turn them off when snow builds up. Once in the garage and it melts everything is back to normal.