Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front end pillars set up

Reactions
I figure I'd post this to give you all an update. I said a while ago that I was getting some gear installed. Here are a few pics of my "a" pillars. The have a pair of dynaudio e110 tweeters & e430 mid in them. The grills are pressure fitted which is why we use the magnet holder to remove them. They were professionally primed & painted at a local body shop. They are not perfect by any means but I love them .

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice. I’m torn between pillar pods or just dash pods for my Utopia 3.5WM and TBM set.

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I too was thinking about dash pods but once I seen the mock up of the pillars I knew it was the right choice. They are a little big but the trade up for the sound quality is a no brainer.

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Ok here are some pics of my set up in the rear. Amps are Zapco 400.2 ap , Zapco 150.6 ap & Zapco Z-3KDii. Also the Helix DSP Pro 2 & the Zen unit. Also spare Shuriken bt100 battery. The sub is an 8 inch db drive g5.

Attachments