Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front camera activation

MGuske

Reactions
My cousin’s Mach-e has a front camera and when the front proximity sensors are activated the front camera will automatically come up on the screen. Is there a way to setup the ST so the front camera will pop up automatically on the screen when the front proximity sensors are activated when say pulling close to an object.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
That's an interesting feature, and a neat use of the tech. I doubt it's something that could be enabled on the ST.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Definitely possible with the hardware that’s built into the ST. However, likely something ford is holding back via software.

Reactions
This would be like a couple more lines of code to add probably so why it already doesn't do it is beyond me. Like I've said to people in the past, these vehicles seem to be designed always by people who never sit in them, let alone actually drive it, even once.

Reactions
I agree, should be automatic. We just push the camera button.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk