Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front bumper fitment

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Anyone else have these... I guess you would call dimples right under the headlight. Almost looks like the tab that connects into the bumper isn't seated right. Tried pressing it down with my finger but didn't budge. It's on both sides but the driver side is more severe 20240201_142855.jpg 20240201_142852.jpg

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Makes me wonder if that bumper has been bumped.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Maybe but to be in the exact same location on both sides and I would think I would be able to push it down ie some flex to it but nothing

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Mine looks just like that. Always has.

OP
S
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Mine looks just like that. Always has.
Ya... Just went on auto trader and looked at other explorer STs, looks like they all have that. My OCD is getting the best of me...next time my bumper comes off I am going to see if I can do a fix.

Looked at the headlight housings online, looks like there is a triangular tab coming from the headlight that sits right under the bumper in that exact same spot where the little bump is

Reactions
Yeah, when I did the big intercooler I really thought I messed something up. I just gave up looking at that spot. Hahaha

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Damit, I will never not see this again...lol

Explorer ST Posts