Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

From Bronco Badlands to Explorer ST

RoswellST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Just traded my 2021 2 dr manual cyber orange Bronco Badlands for a 2021 Explorer ST. I loved that Bronco but was finding myself having to use it as a daily driver and with the traffic in Atlanta it just did not make sense to keep it. Had some great off road experiences with it and am looking forward to a new chapter in my Ford journey.

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Just traded my 2021 2 dr manual cyber orange Bronco Badlands for a 2021 Explorer ST. I loved that Bronco but was finding myself having to use it as a daily driver and with the traffic in Atlanta it just did not make sense to keep it. Had some great off road experiences with it and am looking forward to a new chapter in my Ford journey.
Congrats. Bronco is awesome but you will enjoy the ST! Welcome.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Let's see some pics of your new hot rod.