Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Forscan question

Reactions
Vehicle
2017 Explorer XLT
Hi all,

I just got a 2017 Explorer and have a question for anyone that's used Forscan to make display changes.

My past Fusion as well as my Escape has a selection on the screen on the guage display that shows multiple of the selections at once (see attached image for example). My Explorer doesn't have this, though.

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn this selection on in Forscan in the IPC settings or anywhere else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi all,

I just got a 2017 Explorer and have a question for anyone that's used Forscan to make display changes.

My past Fusion as well as my Escape has a selection on the screen on the guage display that shows multiple of the selections at once (see attached image for example). My Explorer doesn't have this, though.

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn this selection on in Forscan in the IPC settings or anywhere else?

Welcome to the forum Wolfgang.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Welcome, but I doubt you will find an answer to your question here. This forum is for Explorer ST's which didn't come out until 2020 and they are an entirely new generation and nothing like your 2017 except in name only.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi all,

Welcome to the forum

OP
W
Reactions
Vehicle
2017 Explorer XLT
Thread Starter #5
Thanks everyone. Understood if no one can answer, thought it is worth a try in case anyone has done this or similar. Might be a firmware thing that can't be done through Forscan. Thanks though for the replies and welcome posts.