Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Forscan code

Reactions
Hello all,

Has anyone made these changes with Forscan ??? :

Switch on the fog lights by turning the wheels
In the BDyCM module edit the line "Corner Light Mode for fog lights" and switch to Enabled

Set the number of flashes of the automatic flashing turn light instead of the 3 original flashes (in France)
In the AS BUILT Format SCCM locate the code 724.01.01 then replace the xxxx xXxx xx by:
0 = for 1 Flash
4 = for 2 Flashes
6 = for 3 Flashes
8 = for 4 Flashes
A = for 5 Flashes
C = for 6 Flashes
E = for 7 Flashes

Automatic door locking when driving from 20 km / h or 12mph (desactivated by default in France)
In the IPC module edit the line "Automatic door locking" and go to Enabled

automatic door locking function can be activated / deactivated from the ODB parameters (not existing by default in France)
In the IPC module edit the line "Self-locking configuration status" and switch to Enabled

Thanks,

Alex
I tried to add more blinks, but I could not find SCCM in for scan

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
My understanding is that Secure idle is enabled on the STs by default. It's the feature where you lock the car w/ remote and then press the '2x' button 2 times (go figure) and it starts but is locked and won't go anywhere even if you got it and tried to drive away w/o pressing the Start button, which requires the key in proximity.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Try using the As Built menus for changing the fog light behavior, it is menu selectable options instead of typing in hex codes.

Norvgen

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Try using the As Built menus for changing the fog light behavior, it is menu selectable options instead of typing in hex codes.
Thanks I’ll try that.