Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ForScan a 2022?

Reactions
Anyone been able to use forscan on their '22 yet?

Picked mine up yesterday, tried to connect up with forscan this morning but i get the can't identify vehicle error. Wondering if something changed for '22 and Forscan needs a chance to make an update, or if its just me. First time using forscan, so its possible im messing something up, but it looks like folks with 2022 SD's had an issue and needed a beta version back in august, but that beta is older than the current release.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Sometimes you just have to wait for a new version to cover the newer cars.

What adapter are you using?

OP
J
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Sometimes you just have to wait for a new version to cover the newer cars.

What adapter are you using?
Was hoping not to wait. Using an obdlinkex. I tried the current beta version of forscan too and had the same issue so I am guessing g I am out of luck for now. I reached out to forscan support so we will see what they say.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
J
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
So I got a response last night from the Forscan team. Great service and turn around time for a weekend so close to the holidays! They have a beta version where the issue is fixed. I was able to install and everything worked correctly with this beta:

So for anyone with a 2022 wanting to use Forscan, here is a link to the beta: https://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.45.test20211217.exe